Wednesday 21 October 2015

Logo analysis

Logo Research – Victor Ladoja

·         Decide on what type of graphic you want to design
·         Identify the media sector you would design this for (moving image, print, interactive, combination)
·         Discuss and explain the audience/s for your product.
·         Start with initial sketches and ideas. Scan or photograph sketches for this
·         Plan using a range of applications and the formats for your graphic/logs


The type of graphic I would like to design is a logo, because im used to making logos and think as i have experience in making logos it'll be easier to create. Rather than creating something different whereby i dont have any experience in.


 The media sector I will design this for is a clothing line. A clothing line suits my sector because the logos i am creating look like they should be on clothes. The logos are very creative yet basic and very clothing line worthy.


The audience for my product will be teenagers just like me, aged 13-19 years old. This is a very beneficial audience range




This is the 1st logo I made on Photoshop, I think it looks very good and professional and would be very appropriate in the business/media industry.



Over here is the second image that I also created on Photoshop, which is a bit different to the 1st logo I created. I also think that this one is very good because it may look a bit simple but looks professional at the same time.




Finally this is my 3rd product I created on Photoshop. This one is very creative with the crown and my product name. My logo will be targeted at 11 year olds – 20 years old. 




The software I’ll be using is adobe Photoshop because I’m used to using Photoshop and very experienced.  I will have a range of fonts because a variety of fonts is very beneficial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment